LSP-1500 has successfully processed samples in the following areas: Beverage, Flavours and colourings, Milk and egg products, Plant and vegetable extracts, Pharmaceuticals, Synthetics Heat sensitive materials, Plastics polymers and resins, Perfumes, Blood, Ceramics and superconductors Biochemicals, Dyestuffs, Soaps and detergents, Foodstuffs, Adehesives, Oxides, Textiles, Bones, Teeth and tooth amalgam and many others.
1. Special for lab research, Min 20-30ml liquid to finish one test.
2. All borosilicate glass for easy visual monitoring of process status.
3. Spray chamber, cyclone separator, receiving tank are all made of Borosilicate glass, which can resist strong acid/alkali, high temperature. It can work in a no-pollution and stable environment.
4. Easy to clean and very simple to assemble and break down.
5. The air compressor is no oil and don’t pollute compress air. The sound is low than 50db and following the GMP understands.
6. inlet/outlet temperature is accurate controlled by PID
7. The unit is self contained and supplied complete and ready for immediate operation.
8. Using screen touchable face display operation, control temperature, airflow volume, air pressure, pump speed and de-blocker frequency.
9. Product feeding with RS2559605 rotary pump, capacity is adjustable
10. Automatic de-blocking device prevents the nozzle from becoming blocked and variably controlled.
Temperature range of Inlet air
Temperature range of outlet air
Precision of temperature
± 1 ℃
Speed of squirmy pump
Consume of dryer air
0-330m3 /h, max pressure: 686Pa
Consume of spray air
0-4.2m3 /h, spray pressure: 2-5bar
2 liquid nozzles with standard 0.7mm jet
options of 0.5/1.0/1.5/2.0/2.5mm
650×500×1550 ( mm ) L x W x H