Maintenance method of ultrasonic flaw detector
So what is the maintenance method for the ultrasonic flaw detector?
1. After the flaw detector is used, the surface should be cleaned and then placed in a dry, ventilated room. It should not be exposed to direct sunlight and stored in contact with rain, oil, or erosive gases to avoid strong vibration and squeezing. Do not bend the pressure at the probe connection. Grab the root of the plug when pulling and plugging the cable.
2. After each use of the instrument, the surface dust and oil should be wiped off in time and placed in a dry place. In humid climates or wet seasons, when the instrument is not used for a long time, it should be turned on once periodically, and the power-on time is about half an hour to remove moisture and prevent internal short circuit or breakdown.
1. Before using the instrument, carefully read the instruction manual of the instrument, understand the performance characteristics of the instrument, familiarize with the position, operation method and precautions of each control switch and knob of the instrument, and strictly follow the instructions.
2. When moving the instrument, it should prevent strong vibration. When on-site inspection, especially at high altitude, reliable protection measures should be taken to prevent the instrument from falling.
3. Try to avoid using the instrument near strong magnetic fields, dust, strong power supply fluctuations, and high or low temperatures.
4. The instrument should be protected from rain, snow, water, oil, etc. into the instrument to avoid damage to the instrument wiring and components.
5. If the instrument fails, the power should be turned off immediately, and the maintenance personnel should be inspected and repaired in time. Remember to disassemble at will to avoid malfunctions and accidents.
The power supply method:
1. When using ultrasonic flaw detectors, AC and DC power supply methods are generally used. When the DC battery voltage is too low, the flaw detector will give an audible alarm reminder; the battery level is indicated in the lower left corner of the ultrasonic flaw detector screen. When the battery charge value is less than 10, save the data as soon as possible to avoid data loss; or plug in the charging power to charge the battery, and shut down during charging. Otherwise, the ultrasonic flaw detector will automatically shut down and cause loss of test data.
2. Please use the charger provided with the ultrasonic flaw detector to charge the battery, and it can work normally when charging. Charging means that the battery enters the self-protection state due to insufficient power. Under the battery protection state, the instrument will not be able to be turned on. At this time, the battery should be charged. Plug the charger charging plug into the instrument charging socket, and plug the charger into the AC 220V/50Hz mains socket to display the charging prompt.
3. After the general ultrasonic flaw detector is fully charged, it can continuously supply the instrument for several hours. If it needs more time to work continuously, it can be equipped with a set of spare batteries. As the number of charge and discharge increases, it is normal for a lithium battery to provide continuous operation time.
4. If the instrument is not used for a long time, it should be energized once every half month.