What are the advantages of an explosion proof jacketed glass reactor compared to a conventional reactor?
The explosion proof jacketed glass reactor can carry out vacuum stirring reaction, distillation and concentration reaction, separation and extraction, reaction heat generation experiment, we can take the tap water into the jacket to take away the heat of reaction, the material reacts in the reaction kettle, and can The evaporation and reflux of the reaction solution are controlled, and the reaction is completed, and the material can be discharged from the discharge port of the bottom of the kettle, which is extremely convenient to operate.
What are the outstanding features of the explosion proof jacketed glass reactor?
1. Electronic stepless speed regulation, the motor has no spark, safe and reliable, and has a long service life. The condenser ensures high recovery.
2. The glass parts of the explosion proof jacketed glass reactor are all made of gg-17 high temperature borosilicate glass material, which has good physical and chemical properties and is safer to use.
3. the installation of a discharge switch, recycling solvent is very fast. 4. The electrical components are carefully selected, and the main components are all imported original parts. The structure is reasonable and the materials are exquisite.
5. The whole machine adopts stainless steel, aluminum alloy and new synthetic materials, which have the advantages of anti-corrosion, anti-rust and various solvents.
6. standardized connection, easy to disassemble.
7. with a vacuum gauge, the best working vacuum for low boiling materials (vacuum degree up to 0.098mpa).
8. The sealing of polytetrafluoroethylene material and special rubber composite sealing ring is very convenient to withstand various solvents and maintain high vacuum.
At the same time, we must also do the maintenance work of the instrument. When doing any repairs or inspections on the machine, we must first cut off the power supply and water source. Explosion-proof double-layer glass reactors are fragile products that are handled with care during use. Fragile damage is generally not covered by the warranty.