Rotary evaporator is the necessary basic instrument for chemical industry, medicine industry, institutions of higher learning and scientific research laboratory and other units, it is the main means for manufacturing and analyzing experiments when they do extraction and concentration.
1. The parts in contact with materials are all made of high borosilicate glass (expansion coefficient 3.3) and polytetrafluoroethylene materials, which are stable in performance and difficult to chemically react with materials.
2. The main frame is made of cold plate anti-corrosion spray + aluminum alloy material, and the pot is made of stainless steel. The sealing system adopts PTFE + fluorine rubber compound combination seal.
3. The vacuum pressure gauge displays real-time vacuum and the pointer displays.
4. The piston-type feeding valve is sleeved with a polytetrafluoroethylene extension tube, which can continuously feed to the evaporating flask under vacuum.
5. One-piece condenser, upright double-layer serpentine coil.
6. Rotating and heating power switch control, tilt button (ON-OFF).
7. Electronic stepless speed regulation, fine-tuning by twisting, digital display of speed.
8. Digital display of temperature of constant temperature bath, K-type sensor at the bottom of the pot + stainless steel probe.
9. The handwheel of the heating bath rises and falls. Rotating, heating double fuse safety protection.
10. The collection bottle is placed under the belt and equipped with a cap-type PTFE valve.