Lyophilization or freeze drying is a process in which water is removed from a product after it is frozen and placed under a vacuum, allowing the ice to change directly from solid to vapor without passing through a liquid phase. The process consists of three separate, unique, and interdependent processes; freezing, primary drying (sublimation), and secondary drying (desorption).
1. Perfect appearance, compact size;
2. Touch screen operation, one key to start, and automatic freeze drying process, easy and convenient;
3. Key components with imported brands, small noise, large capacity, high quality and high performance;
4. Advanced system, with low operating current and low energy consumption;
5. 304 stainless steel food tray and inside liner, safety and easy clean;
6. Transparent organic glass door, the direct observation of food processing