Spectrophotometry is often used in measurements of enzyme activities, determinations of protein concentrations, determinations of enzymatic kinetic constants, and measurements of ligand binding reactions. The use of spectrophotometers spans various scientific fields, such as physics, materials science, chemistry, biochemistry,Chemical Engineering, and molecular biology.
1. High stability: integrated structure design (8mm heat-treated aluminum alloy base) to ensure long-term reliability and stability of the instrument.
2. High precision: The micro-scale precision screw drive grating is used to ensure the wavelength accuracy <±0.5nm; the transmittance accuracy is ±0.3%T, and the accuracy reaches the class II level.
3. Easy to use: 5.1-inch large-screen LCD display, map, curve at a glance, simple and convenient operation, quantitative, qualitative, dynamic, DNA / RNA, multi-wavelength analysis and other special test procedures.
4. Long service life: Original imported xenon lamp, tungsten lamp, ensuring long life of 2 years, receiver life of up to 20 years.
5. A variety of accessories: automatic suction, micro-pool rack, integral ball diffuse reflection, 5 ° specular reflection and other accessories, to meet special requirements.
1. Photometric measurement: It is convenient to measure the absorbance, transmittance and fixed point test of the sample at the same time. It can test up to 10 wavelengths at the same time.
2. Quantitative measurement: automatically establish standard curve, first-order / first-order zero-crossing, second-order, third-order curve fitting, single-wavelength correction, dual-wavelength correction, three-point method optional, standard curve can be stored and recalled.
3. Qualitative measurement: scanning speed 3500nm / min, map processing methods, including, scaling, smoothing, filtering, peak and valley detection, etc.
4. Kinetic measurement: Enzyme kinetic reaction rate calculation, scaling, smoothing, filtering, peak-to-valley detection, derivation, etc.
5. DNA/RNA, protein testing function, automatic calculation of sample ratio and concentration.